Friday, February 4, 2011

Listen Inside 24/7

God is always listening, most of us have heard this, our entire church, religious, or Holy Spirit experience. Did you realize He is always speaking? For many, this is new information, and for the others that already know this, it is just a reminder. Jesus declared, "My sheep hear my voice, and the voice of a stranger they will not follow. Most people's response is "God talks to you, what a ...." . I just laugh and think, "You mean He doesn't talk to you, how do you manage in this life with out the direction of the Holy Spirit". Learn the practice of getting still on the inside, cultivate a place on the inside of you, that will allow the Holy Spirit to abide, manifest, and lead your life. The psalmist David wrote, "Be still and know that I am God." How we could all learn from David, and be quiet and listen, listen continually to the voice of God on the inside. He is not silent, He is not distant, He is near to those who call on His Name. Call on the Lord while He can be found.
vs27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand john 10:27-29

Let your good shepherd guide you, ask God to give you ears to hear His voice, and a heart to obey what you hear. Be a doer of the WORD not just a hearer.

God is speaking 24 hours a day, if you will open up your spirit(heart), He will lead and guide you. You cannot afford to miss one blessed instruction from your Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment