Friday, January 28, 2011

More Jesus

John 3:30 He must become greater, and I must become less.


More JESUS, that's all he wrote, "More Jesus". Those words rang in my spirit, as I pondered the e mail over and over, as I thought of more Jesus. We all need more Jesus, especially me. My friend Paul caused a stirring inside of me, as the Holy Spirit began to work. As I sat there examining myself, I realized maybe I had offended Him. I made my heart right before God, and I made a plan to reconcile and resolve anything I might have done to offend him. As Christians, we need to always make a point not to offend anyone. Now don't get me wrong, if the Lord has you do something or say something to someone, and it offends or upsets them, Stand Your Ground. Paul, is a great brother in the Lord, who God has put in my life to keep me in check. Everyone of us need a friend, to keep us in line or at least on track. Is Paul the Holy Spirit in my life? NO. I do realize however, the value of our friendship. God has put this man of God in my life for accountability and coaching. No matter how far we think we have arrived, we could always use a little more help.
Thank You Paul . We all need More JESUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment